November 22-23 was attended by numerous UFO people, some of whom had previously testified to the U.S. Congress, such as U.S Navy Pilot Ryan Graves and Rear Admiral Tim Gallaudet of the Navy, Ryan Graves, a Navy pilot who at the 2023 congressional hearing said “There are credible reports from both military and commercial aircrew of unidentified objects in our military and commercial airspace occurring with regularity.” and who on 60 Minutes said that these UFOs are reported daily has now told The Sol Foundation that "approximately 50% of the US Naval aviators encounter UAP during naval operations and are a safety of flight issue".

he already said at the 2023 congress, that one of the incidents was occurred during an air combat training mission in Warning Area W-72, an exclusive block of airspace ten miles east of Virginia Beach. All traffic into the training area goes through a single GPS point at a set altitude. Just at the moment the two jets crossed the threshold, one of the pilots saw a dark gray cube inside of a clear sphere — motionless against the wind, fixed directly at the entry point. The jets, only 100 feet apart, were forced to take evasive action. They terminated the mission immediately and returned to base.
The Honorable Tim Gallaudet, of the navy, said that "The current frequency of UAP activity off the Southern California coast is so prolific that Navy personnel have become numb to it."
A declassified Sec Navy document also confirms that pilots and military personnel encounter these things on a daily basis. 1. 2.

Rear Admiral also said about Kirkpatrick, former AARO Director (who said last year: 'No credible evidence' of alien UFO activity).
Gallaudet says that "Kirkpatrick is not truthful about this, and Kirkpatrick is spreading disinformation."
Dr. Eric Davis (EarthTech), who worked at AeroSpace Corporation says he is convinced of the existence of crash retrieval programs "I mean, I spoke to White House officials, chief executives, corporate CEOs, program administrators, executive assistants, people in charge of SCIFS and security, retired flag and general officers, accumulated weight at the other end, by people who worked, or were briefed, or were exposed to those programs, was irrefutable.....It was very difficult to dismiss, and it literally took it from the myth of the published UFO literature at the time, and has been a form of mythology to being to the level that there's a there. It's been pretty clear from people like Jim Lacatski, a four-star admiral, a general, three-star admiral, a current corporate vice president, who either been briefed on it directly or have worked on it directly, that it is of non-human origin. It's very clear. There's no ambiguity about it"
although this is pure speculation, one of those first-hand generals could be General Sheehan, who saw and touched a craft according to Jacques Vallee.
or the 4-star admiral may well be Bobby Ray Inman.
Eric Davis is the author of the Wilson memo, which describes a meeting he had with Admiral Wilson in 2002 and discussed how he (Wilson) attempted to gain access to one or more retrieval and reverse engineering programs. Dr Davis also says that President Trump received a UFO briefing from former UAP Task Force Director Jay Stratton and some members of the UAPTF.
Gage Skidmore picture